Heavy duty magnetic catch used on standard open in/out doors including sliding doors
Can be used anywhere a roller/ball catch etc. would normally be fitted.
As magnets don’t touch (after installation)
- The catch will never wear out.
- Lifetime guarantee (for magnetism).
- Can be painted over.
- No latch noise when opening and shutting door (unlike a roller/ball catch).
- Completely concealed when door closed, no unsightly protruding strike plate lip (unlike a roller/ball catch).
- Can be used to help keep problem doors shut (e.g. with weak door closers, electric strikes, weak roller mortice locks, double sliding doors).
- Quick and easy to install - No chiseling required.
- Ezifit s/steel housing cup automatically sets the magnets perfectly parallel to each other, essential for precise power adjustment.
- Power adjustment packers increase magnetic holding strength by inserting power adjustment packers (inside housing, under magnet) as required. (See picture 4).