This is a DIN latch case for use with handles that require a latch mechanism with no locking function.
A heavy-duty DIN standard lock case engineered for high-volume commercial use where product durability and lifespan are key considerations. DIN latches can also be used in domestic applications where a modern urban look is being achieved. However, due to the lock size, we only recommend these for use on 40 - 44mm thick fire doors.
- This product is suitable for use on FD30/60 fire doors when used in conjunction with an intumescent. Please see the related products below.
- Durable PVD bronze striker and fore-end plates.
- Accommodates bolt-through fixings.
- For use with all door handles on a rose and suitable DIN backplate door handles.
- Non-handed design suitable for left or right-hung doors.
- Supplied with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
Radius profile lock faceplates are available upon request.
A full range of suited "Vier" DIN locks are available, please see related products below.