The Merida Lock Door Handle pack.
- A pack of specific items required to fully install a single standard, internal door.
- One set of Merida handles (ZPA070-SC) - bolt through fixings as standard
- A contract sash lock (ZSC), with two keys.
- Two standard profile escutcheon (ZPA002-SC)
- One pair of 3" two ball bearing hinges (ZHSS232S)
- Suitable for all internal doors that are 35-40mm thick and up to 30kg.
Please choose from the following latch sizes;
- ZSC64 - 2.5" (64mm) - handle will sit 4.4cm into the door.
- ZSC76 - 3" (76mm) - handle will sit 5.7cm into the door.
Please note: To find the correct size, measure from the edge of the door to the centre of the spindle hole.