This is a DIN Euro deadlock used for locking a door as a stand-alone deadlock. Works with all standard Euro cylinders.
This product features a single-throw deadlock, which means you only have to turn the cylinder once to fully throw (engage) the deadbolt. The standard for DIN locks is to turn the cylinder key twice to fully lock the door.
A heavy-duty DIN standard lock case engineered for high-volume commercial use where product durability and lifespan are key considerations. DIN locks can also be used in domestic applications where a modern urban look is being achieved. However, due to the lock size, we only recommend these for use on 40 - 44mm thick fire doors.
- This product is suitable for use on FD30/60 fire doors when used in conjunction with an intumescent. Please see the related products below.
- Polished stainless steel striker and fore-end plates.
- Accommodates bolt-through fixings.
- Non-handed design suitable for left or right-hung doors.
- Supplied with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
Radius profile lock faceplates are available upon request.
A full range of suited "Vier" DIN locks are available, please see related products below.