This is a DIN latch case for use with handles that require a latch mechanism with no locking function. The night latch facility means that the door latch can be retracted by the euro cylinder to open the door. This door lock also incorporates an anti-thrust pin, this security feature prevents the door latch from being retracted from outside by use of a credit card or similar tool to open the door to gain access through the door.
A heavy-duty DIN standard lock case engineered for high-volume commercial use where product durability and lifespan are key considerations. DIN latches can also be used in domestic applications where a modern urban look is being achieved. However, due to the lock size, we only recommend these for use on 40 - 44mm thick fire doors.
- This product is suitable for use on FD30/60 fire doors when used in conjunction with an intumescent. Please see the related products below.
- Polished stainless steel striker and fore-end plates.
- Accommodates bolt-through fixings.
- For use with all door handles on a rose and suitable DIN backplate door handles.
- Non-handed design suitable for left or right-hung doors.
- Supplied with a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
Radius profile lock faceplates are available upon request.
A full range of suited "Vier" DIN locks are available, please see related products below.